The website californiajeeper.com was merged with tellico4x4.com in 2020 when it’s owner joined our team.
The content has been archived here on this site in order to preserve the blog.
Founded in 2019 by Micheal Watson – A valid Jeeper and off-road enthusiast, Californiajeeper.com is a Jeep and 4×4 blog that dedicated to bringing the most recent and up-to-date information on Jeep and off-road.
Over its lifespan, many helpful articles were created and are actively maintained by the Tellico4x4 team. A selection of the more popular articles can be found below:
- The Best Jeep Fog Lights
- The Best Jeep Wrangler Led Tail Lights
- The Best Off Road Lights For Jeep Wrangler
- The Best Light Bars for Jeep Wrangler
- The Best Jeep Wrangler Led Headlights
Note: If you’re interested some of our more popular content, check out some of our articles and guides below:
- The Best Jeep Hood Latches for 2021
- How to Store Jeep Hardtop
- The Best Clutch for Jeep Wrangler in 2021
- The Best Fire Extinguisher for Jeep in 2021
- What Wheels Interchange With Jeep
- Why Do People Like Jeeps
- The Best Sway Bar Disconnects JK for 2021
- How to Turn Off ABS Light Jeep Wrangler
- How to Change the Battery in a Jeep Key Fob
- Jeep Trail Rated vs. Non Trail Rated
- Jeep Wrangler 4 Cylinder vs. 6 Cylinder
- The Best Jeep Grab Handles for 2021
- The Best Jeep Rock Lights for 2021
- The Best Gear Oil for Jeep Differential in 2021
- The Best Subwoofers for Jeep Wrangler in 2021
- Are Jeep Wranglers Good In The Snow?
- How to Make a Jeep Wrangler Ride Smoother
Want to know more about Tellico4x4.com?
Tellico 4×4.com was hatched in 2019 in Branson by Kirk Austin, who always claims to be a true Jeeper.
Today, our mission is to share knowledge about jeep and help people prepare for their offroad adventure.