Gen-Right Boulder Series Tube Front Fender Flare 4in For 1976-86 Jeep CJ
This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing
- Retains your stock inner fender well
- Now includes our perforated side panels (to remove more unwanted under hood heat)
- Available in Hi-Fender version
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF-1600) and 6" flare (TFF-1800) version
- We also sell a matching rear flare (TFR-1000)
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in USA!