Warn Endurance 12.0 Electric 12000lb Winch With Remote Forced Air Cooling System
Once again, Warn Industries is set to revolutionize the winch world. We've developed a product with more stamina than any other winch of its kind. More power. More speed. More endurance. This is no ordinary winch: This is the WARN Endurance 12.0.
This winch gives you 12,000 lbs. of pulling capacity with an increased duty cycle - the secret is its innovative cooling system. Here's how it works:
The specially designed cooling fan (which is mounted under the vehicle's hood) automatically turns on when the winch's motor reaches a certain temperature. The fan forces air through a hose and directly into the winch's motor housing, cooling the motor. The air then flows out of the motor housing via a second hose and is discharged.
The Endurance 12.0 has other outstanding features including a heavy-duty contactor for increased durability and reliability, and a high-speed, three-stage planetary geartrain for fast, smooth, and dependable operation. For the ultimate in good looks and corrosion resistance, the winch wears a durable, glossy-black powder-coated finish. Much of the hardware, including the clutch lever, is stainless steel for added protection against the elements. The Endurance 12.0 also features extreme-duty winch sealing to keep the elements out. And, because this is a WARN winch, it has a limited lifetime warranty backed by a world-wide service organization.
When you want a winch that'll really go the distance, you want a winch with serious endurance: The WARN Endurance 12.0.
- Part Number: 73010
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000 lbs. (5440 kg)
- Motor: Series-Wound 4.6 hp 12V
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear Ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding ring gear
- Brake: Mechanical cone brake
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5" diam./9" length (6.4cm/22.9 cm)
- Wire Rope: 80' of 3/8" (24m of 9.5mm diam.)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: High-gloss black powdercoat