Dynatrac 1994-99 Dodge Free Spin Hub Conversion Kit - (No ABS Only)
- Manual locking hubs reduce weat and increase fuel economy by preventing parts from rotating constantly during 2wd operation
- Increases reliability by eliminating troublesome axle disconnect operation
- Lower cost of ownership - wheel bearings and seal are dramatically cheaper to maintain, and can be easily serviced for longer life, even under severe conditions
- Dramatic increase in axlle strength and reliability With 35 spline 1.5 inch shafts
- All Stage 2 kits include Spicer 1480 series axle u-joints
- Simple, bolt on installation. No machining or welding.
Free Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Stage I Kit Includes:
Two 8 on 6.5 Dynatrac wheel hubs (customer to reuse rotor), Two Dynatrac Heavy-duty spindle kits, Two Dynatrac heavy-duty, 35 spline, outer axle shafts, One set of Warn Premium manual locking hubs (35 spline), One User serviceable wheel bearings, races, and seals, One ABS tone rings and sensor mounts ('00 and newer only)
Free Spin Heavy Duty Hub Conversion Stage 2 Kit
Two extreme duty, induction hardened Alloy, 35 spline 1.5 inch diameter inner axle shafts, One to Two inner axle seals, One to Two seal housings, and Two 1480 Spicer u-joints.
* Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, product images provided on this website are for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.