Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Rugged Ridge AVM Manual Locking Hub Set 15001.70 For 1998 - Early 2000 Ford Rangers With Vacuum Actuated Hubs (Will Not Work With Live Axles) & 2001-08 Mazda B3000 & 4000 Pickups.
The AVM Ford Ranger Locking Hubs are constructed of Military spec hardened nylon center dial that will not damage other parts in unlikely event of a failure. AVM is the actual Brazilian company that manufactures the manual locking hubs for Superwinch, therefore you can rest assured that you will get the top quality products.
- Recognized unanimously as The Tough Hub by many thousand satisfied Ranger owners worldwide.
- AVM Ford Ranger Manual Locking Huns feature a ultra reinforced nodular iron body.
- Salt-spray tested epoxi enamel finish.
- Die cast aluminum cap. Corrosion resistant glossy finish.
- Internal components: Precision machined, heat treated.
- Premium classic design and durability... full metal cap and body
- Better fuel economy... because there's less drag on your engine
- More miles from your Ford Rangers front tires... since the manual locking hubs rotate freely. Also allows you to steer more freely in turns
- More comfortable ride... steering is lighter, and there is less tendency to shimmy; drivetrain noise and vibration is also reduced
- Better 4WD... performance when the manual hubs are locked. Works in reverse and compression braking. No slippage or partial engagement / disengagement problems.
References Part Number AVM 470 AVM470
NOTE: Follow instructions explicitly when installing. Warranty will not cover improper installation.
* Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, product images provided on this website are for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.