Advance Adapters Plate Adapter Kit For 29 Spline, 1-1/8th 10 Spline Input Shaft Dodge NV4500 To Ford Dana 20
Ford Broncos used two styles of transfer case shift controls. These are known as the "T" style and the "J" style. A shifter bracket is included in these kits to retain only the "T" style linkage. Vehicles equipped with the "J" style can either be changed over to the "T" style linkage, or the necessary brackets can be fabricated to use the "J" linkage. The stock crossmember on these vehicles must be removed, since our adapter does not have the provision to retain the stock anfular support. We have included a new rubber support mount that bolts to our adapter. We also manufacture a new structural member that fits between your frame rails and bolts to this rubber mount. This mount can be purchased separately (716000-4), or you can fabricate your own crossmember support.
The bellhousing adapter plate bolts to the Dodge NV4500, coupling it to your stock Ford bellhousing. This kit requires the use of a stock Ford bellhousing with a 4.848" index diameter. We have provided a new clutch disc in the kit, since the stock Ford is 1 1/16" 10 spline and the NV4500 is 1 1/8" 10 spline. When installing these components, driveline and floorboard modifications will be required.
- 383735 - 11" Centerforce clutch disc
- 50-0230 - Dodge 29 spline NV4500 to Bronco Dana 20 T/C adapter
- 712551 - Dodge NV4500 to Ford bellhousing 4.848" index
- 716101-2 - Rubber crossmember mount
- 716050D1 - Shifter handle assembly
* Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, product images provided on this website are for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.