Advance Adapters Full Bellhousing Adapter Kit For A 23 Spline, 1-1/8th 10 Spline Input Shaft Dodge NV4500 For A Jeep 4.2L (Peugeot Replacement)
The overall assembly length is 24.750. The 4.2L Jeep 6 cylinder engine can be easily adapted to the NV4500 using our adapter bellhousing. The internal release bearing will be eliminated and a new external slave cylinder gets mounted on the outside of our bellhousing. The bellhousing requires the installation of a GM input shaft. NOTE: The installation of the new GM input may require the transmission endplay to be reset.
When coupled to the Peugeot, the stock transfer case used a 21 spline input gear. A new input gear must be installed to match the output spline of your transmission. These new gears will only fit the NP231 transfer case; and the transfer case must be disassembled for installation of this input gear. The transfer case adapter is the shortest design possible to couple to the New Process transfer case. This adapter comes with a shifter bracket that allows the use of your stock transfer case shifter. These packaged kits include a new support crossmember which couples to the stock skid pan. Modifications will be required to your floorboard for the shifters, and the skid pan will require new holes to be drilled for our crossmember support. A body lift is normally resommended for clearance. Due to the different transfer case shift controls found on Jeep Cherokees, this kit should no be used with these vehicles.
- 50-0204 - Transfer case adapter kit
- 50-0221 - GM NV4500 input shaft
- 716053 - 23T NP231 T/C input gear
- 716050D1 - Shifter handle assembly
- 712568 - NV4500 conversion bellhousing
- 716008 - Crossmember mount
- 716130H - Slave cylinder hose
- 716331 - Slave cylinder kit
* Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, product images provided on this website are for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.