Dodge NV4500 29 Spline 1-1/8th 10 Spline Input Shaft Full Bellhousing Kit for Jeep Engine with Dana 300
The overall assembly length is 25.125". These kits use a new custom bellhousing that bolts to the stock AMC engine. The Dodge transmission requires the installation of a new GM input shaft which is supplied in the kit. The original Jeep clutch linkage can be retained, since this bellhousing offers the same clutch linkage mounting holes as the stock bellhousing. Driveline modifications will be required with NV4500 transmission replacements. These kits are not compatible with short wheel-based vehicles such as the CJ5 models. For proper indexing, a new Dana 300 retainer is provided in the kit. Some crossmember modifications are necessary, and a body lift is recommended. NOTE: The installation of the new GM input shaft may require the transmission endplay to be reset.
- 384193 - AMC 10.5" Clutch Disc
- 712568 - Full Bellhousing Kit
- 716021 - Crossmember Mount for Dana 300
- 716048 - Crossmember Spacer
- 716221 - Retainer Kit
- 52-0221 - GM Input Shaft
- 716050D1 - Shifter Handle Assembly
- 52-0229 - 29 Spline Dana 300 Input
* Image Disclaimer: While we make every effort to use actual product images where possible, product images provided on this website are for illustration only, and may not reflect the actual product.